In addition to ultra-high precision tuning with an accuracy of +/-0.1 cents, and True Bypass you can also connect two guitars or basses, tune them differently, and even store your own custom tunings. The pitchblack+ is truly a professional guitar and bass pedal tuner that's indispensable for recording or live use.
Illuminated LED Display
The Pitchblack+ features a large 13-segment LED meter. In conjunction with the tuning guides located below the meter that indicates whether your instrument is sharp or flat, the smooth-moving LED’s provide highly visible confirmation for accurate tuning at any viewing angle. The note name, tuning mode, and calibration are shown by large, highly-readable displays in green and red, and the tuner on/off status is shown by a red LED
Dual Input Instrument Jacks
As a professional pedal tuner, the Pitchblack+ provides A and B input jacks to which you can connect two different guitars or basses, and individually specify a separate calibration, tuning mode, flat tuning, and display mode for each guitar/bass (input). If only a single instrument is connected, you can specify two different tuning settings and switch between them by pressing the "Input Select" foot switch
Dual input jackFeatures:
- Compact pedal sized guitar/bass tuner that fits in your pedal board.
- Large bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy. Choose from four types
- of display modes: Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter & Mirror
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz).
- Calibration is adjustable from 436--445 Hz.
- 100% True Bypass output keeps your tone intact
- A 9 VDC output jack is provided for cascading the power supply to other pedals.
- Sleek, black and tough aluminum die cast body for superb durability