Fender introduces its first ever multi-effects unit in the form of the Mustang Floor-a versatile high-performance floor unit that delivers pro-level amp modeling, effects and artist preset sounds in a richly varied wealth of musical styles. And you don’t have to be a tech expert to use the Mustang Floor-it’s easy to use right out of the box.
A natural offshoot of our Mustang series amplifiers (basically a Mustang amp without the power amp and speaker), the Mustang Floor is designed for a variety of applications, only one of which is a great multi-effects unit for any basic guitar amp that puts more than three dozen digital effects at your feet. It’s also a modeling preamp with low-impedance speaker-emulated outputs for running direct to a PA system, a modeling preamp with line-level outputs for use with a power amp and speakers, a silent practice system with stereo headphone output and auxiliary input perfect for playing along with an iPod or other media player, and a fantastic tone
machine for direct-to-digital USB recording.
Mustang Floor features include nine footswitches and a solid aluminum treadle-style control pedal, intuitive Mustang III control panel and LCD window, 12 amp models, 37 effects, 100 onboard factory and user presets, “individual stompbox” mode in which amp models can be bypassed, headphone output and auxiliary input, dual XLR and dual 1/4" line outputs with level control (outputs can be programmed for optimal response with PA system, power amp or guitar amp), chromatic tuner, and easy USB connectivity for high-quality low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE™ application. Fender FUSE™ software, included as a free download, offers on-screen parameter control, deep editing, “hidden” parameters, unlimited preset storage, easy firmware upgrades and additional free content from Fender, Fender artists and other users worldwide. Additional control available with optional EXP-1 pedal.Features:
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Inputs: One Input
- Controls: 9 Foot Switches, Preset Access Knob, Amp button, Stomp button, Mod button, Delay button, Reverb button, Utility
- button, Save button, Exit button
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop
- Auxillary Input: 1/8" Aux Input
- Headphone Jack: One
- Line Out: Two XLR And Two 1/4-inch Line Outputs
- Height: 3.25" (82.55 mm)
- Width: 8.7" (22 cm)
- Depth: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Weight: 9 lbs. (4.08 kg)
- Unique Features: 100 fully customizable presets with dozens of built-in effects, amplifier models and speaker simulation, full integration with Fender® FUSE™ software for use with computer, dual-mode footswitch buttons for selecting presets in one mode
- and bypassing effects in second mode, tap/tune footswitch button for tapping in delay times. Optional MS-4 footswitch (P/N 0080996000) and EXP-1 pedal (P/N 2301050000) available for additional control.