Your dedication deserves the best tools available. Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
With Pro Tools 10, you can mix multiple audio file formats and bit depths within the same session—including interleaved—without any file duplication to cause project bloat. Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you’ll get higher resolution sound when recording or importing, with more headroom to preserve the integrity of your audio from beginning to end.
Gain better recording and playback performance when working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device. Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain (watch the video). Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips (watch the video). Get 4x more* Automatic Delay Compensation and 2x more busses to handle bigger mixes with more plug-ins. And get snappier performance when working on sessions with lots of fades.New in ProTools 10.0:
- Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer (watch the video)
- Use multiple audio formats in a session—including interleave—without file duplication
- Record and master higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk handler
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers (watch the video)
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more (watch the video)
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
- Export mixes directly to SoundCloud to share and promote your music to the world
- Use Pro Tools with your favorite Avid audio interface or a third-party interface?or completely standalone for easy on-the-go creation.
- Get everything you need to professionally compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix your ideas in one package, whether you're creating music or sound for picture.
- Whether harnessing the power of dedicated DSP or your computer's CPU, you get high performance with low latency to keep your creativity flowing.
- Achieve high-resolution recording and mixing?up to 24-bit/192 kHz?through a choice of Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD interfaces.
- Develop big, complex, phase-accurate mixes with ease using Automatic Delay Compensation and powerful automation.
- Get inspired and quickly progress from mic to master with over 70 best-in-class virtual instruments, sound processing plug-ins, and creative tools.Expand your setup with a wide array of options for hands-on Pro Tools control, working with picture, mixing/monitoring in surround, and more.
- Share your sessions directly with other Pro Tools users, or with other audio and video software users through OMF/AAF/MXF interchange.
- No matter which platform you prefer, Pro Tools excels on both, so you can create in an environment that's most comfortable for you.