Get the guitar tone you’ve always dreamed of—in your studio and on stage. Pro Tools + Eleven Rack is the ultimate recording solution and amp emulation system designed for guitar players, offering a value-packed bundle that comes with everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills.
Get the ultra-realistic sound and feel of playing through dozens of the world’s greatest guitar and bass rigs—without the expense or hassle. Capture performances using the same professional audio recording software used to create your favorite albums. Then take your tones from the studio to the stage, using Eleven Rack as your standalone amp modeler and signal processor. No matter how you use it, you’ll always have the right tone at your fingertips when you need it.
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you’re after. With Pro Tools + Eleven Rack, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp.
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and post-production studios worldwide. With its dual high-resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack—coupled with Pro Tools software—enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer. Even if you’re the stompbox king or queen, you won’t have to worry about distracting latency while recording. In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording. Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim—without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard. Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects—from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wah-wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.Eleven Rack Features:
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie®*
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, Pro Co, Univox®, and more*
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations
- Get the performance you need through powerful onboard DSP acceleration
- Record up to eight simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio—with near-zero latency
- Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Customize time-based effects through tap-tempo control
- One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs
- Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection)
- Two 1/4" FX sends and returns
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Pedal/footswitch input
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
- Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone functionality