TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have been designed with revolutionary new features. The drums can be positioned in a range of angles to account for different body types. All adjustments are player friendly and require only a tuning key. The tenor drums are light weight yet very strong and stable. TAMA's philosophy has always been to create innovative products from the player's viewpoint. This has led to the successful breakthrough of technology and sound of TAMA Marching Tenor Drums.
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature light weight aluminum die-cast lugs and 6mm diameter tension bolts designed for strength and durability for high-pitch tuning.
- B/B(Bubinga&Birch) 4ply Birch+3 inner ply Bubinga,6mm
- For Large Configurations
- Die-cast aluminum lugs with chrome finish
- Number of Lugs: 6" = 4, 8" = 5, 10" = 6, 12", 13", 14" = 8
- 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoop
- Clear painted to protect inner shell
- 12 lacquer finishes and 2 unicolor wrap finishes