In 1999, when his first intercontinental exhibition took place in NYC, the work of this Scottish-born artist skyrocketed in popularity. His use of nostalgic 1920's motifs to create romantic settings remains a favorite style with decorators in the U.S.
- Artist: Jack Vettriano
- Title: The Singing Butler
- Format: Horizontal
- Frame: 1.25-inch Satin Black
- Matte: Cream linen
- Image dimensions: 12.00 inches high x 15.50 inches wide
- Outside dimensions: 18.19 inches high x 22.19 inches wide
Your Art Print is:
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling