EXL150H Nashville Tuning strings, often called "high-strung," utilize the higher "octave" strings of a 12-string set to achieve a shimmering, jangly tone. This tuning is popular with studio musicians for doubling 6-string guitar parts to achieve a 12-string effect.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles
- Utilizes the higher "octave" strings of a 12-string set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .019, Nickel Wound .026