It is the simplest yet the biggest of drums. The combination of bubinga and birch shells create a powerful bass sound with excellent articulation for indoor and outdoor use. The TAMA "Noiseless Carrier Attachment" completely eliminates the space between the bass drum and carrier allowing the bass drum to fit the player's body to enhance stability and playability. TAMA Marching Bass Drums come with unparalleled power and comfortable mobility.
Usually marching bass drums are attached to the carrier by hooking onto eye bolts. This system does not hold the drum firmly and the bass drum wobbles and makes noise. This harms the player's performance. TAMA Marching Bass Drums eliminate the space between the bass drum and carrier by applying the joint locking system similar to the snare and tenor drums. TAMA Marching Bass Drums are designed for stability in the most demanding of performances.
- B/B(Bubinga&Birch) 5ply Birch+3 inner ply Bubinga,8mm
- 13.8 lbs
- Die-cast aluminum high-tension lugs with chrome finish
- 8 lugs
- Designed with superior strength for high-pitch tuning
- High-gloss black lacquer finish
- 12 lacquer finishes and 2 unicolor wrap finishes
- Tuning Key: TDK10