The Hohner 532 Blues Harp Harmonica helps you dig in deep and experience the raw power and grit of the blues. The Blues Harp is engineered for consistent volume and tone that's ideal for intense blues playing. The Hohner Blues Harp can hang with the toughest harmonica players on their most serious gigs. The Blues Harp is highly bendable and has a dirty, dark, hard rockin' sound. One of Hohner's classic models, the 532 Blues Harp is emphasizes the best qualities of blues harmonica playing. Hohner builds the Blues Harp with a wood comb and thin reeds, allowing for easier note bending. Musicians like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Lil' Ronnie Owens of the Grand Dukes have favored the Hohner Blues Harp for its power and bluesy tone.
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Reeds: 20
- Reedplates: Brass; 0.9 mm (replaceable)
- Wood comb
- Length: 10 cm
- Great for 2nd-position note bending!
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows