TAMA has always searched to create instruments people seek and demand. TAMA's long history and experience in manufacturing drums has led to the successful development of TAMA Marching Snare Drums. This revolutionary drum has its own identity with unique features offered on no other drum in the market. With confident skills and knowledge, TAMA's engineers have produced a highly circular shell that maintains its shape and tone quality even in severe summer conditions. Our Maple produces rich resonance with sensitive response. The B/B shell, a hybrid shell of Bubinga and Birch wood, provides a sharp and aggressive attack with rich resonance in the mid to low range. Our newly introduced and very unique functions of the snare drum, such as the "Buzz Killer Mutes" and the "Detachable Gut Frame" system, give the player maximum control of sound options with quick and easy user friendly adjustments.
- 12" x 14"
- B/B(Bubinga&Birch) 4ply Birch+3 inner ply Bubinga ,6mm
- 12 lugs with aluminum tube pipes
- 17.2 lbs
- High-position strainer
- Less stress with free floating and detachable gut frame
- 6 mm strong tension rods with double washers
- Aluminum die-cast edge ring for super high-pitch tuning
- 2 Buzz Killer Mutes included
- Aluminum die-cast hoop