And now you have a choice of two ways to get there! Yamaha's STAGEPAS 300 has already become the portable PA system of choice for legions of musicians on the move, and now the STAGEPAS 500 is available for situations in which a little extra power and channel capacity is needed. The basics remain the same: an incredibly lightweight, portable, easy-to-use PA system consisting of a pair of high-performance speakers with a built-in powered mixer. You can be set up and playing in a matter of minutes, and then packed away and on the road again with the same ease and speed when you're done. And all of this is provided with no compromise in sound quality or versatility, plus some advanced features you normally wouldn't expect to find in systems in this class. Getting great sound for live performance used to be a big deal.
- Dual 250-Watt amplifier
- Versatile 10-channel Mixer with Monitor and Record Outputs
- Phantom Power for High-performance Condenser Microphones
- Built-in Channel Compression/Limiting, 2-band Channel EQ and SPX Digital Reverb
- High-performance 10" 2-way Passive Speakers
- Other Features
- This all-in-one system includes a pair of passive speakers, a detachable powered mixer, and a pair of speaker cables.
- Both the 8-channel 150W + 150W STAGEPAS 300 mixer and the 10-channel 250W + 250W STAGEPAS 500 mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker compartment or detached for easy positioning and access.
- Built-in equalization and reverb add the finishing touches to your sound.
- STAGEPAS 500 features phantom power for condenser microphones and channel compression/limiting for added sonic control.
- XLR and phone-jack inputs on mono channels, and phone-jack and RCA pin-jack inputs on stereo channels allow connection to a wide range of sources.
- MIC/LINE switches select microphone or line level input matching for channels 1 through 4.
- The STAGEPAS 300 speakers can be stand mounted using standard speaker stand adaptors such as the ADP138, Ultimate BMB200, or equivalent. STAGEPAS 500 speaker is directly mountable on 35mm pole with securing thumb screw.
- Auto Limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers.
- LED output level meter.