The USB Phono Plus is the ideal solution for transferring any highly prized vinyl collection to your computer or laptop. It is also the ideal high performance audio interface between analog and digital sources. Built in low-noise RIAA phono pre-amp circuit with low cut filters (to remove rumble and noise) guarantee pristine audio capture.
Front mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED allows easy optimization of a wide range of analog input sources. The USB Monitor/headphone provides zero latency monitoring of the input source for easy cueing. The USB PhonoPlusPS can also act as audio playback source for any USB equipped computer or laptop. Optical TOSLINK Input and Output as well as an S/PDIF Input make the USB PhonoPlusPS an ideal analog / digital audio to USB interface as well.
The built-in low noise Phono Preamp circuit is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The Line Out jacks are always connected to the input preamp signal for source monitoring or to allow use as a stand-alone phono preamp.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the USB PhonoPlusPS can be powered by either external power supply or directly via USB port. To ensure maximum versatility, the USB PhonoPlusPS is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers as well as Apple OS9.1/OS-X computers with native USB support.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz, +/- 0.5%
- THD: <0.01% typical @ 1 kHz
- Hum and Noise: >90 dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms/100pf (phono), 270k Ohms (line)
- Maximum Input Level: 40 mV rms @ 1 kHz (phono), +19dBu (line)
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @ 1 kHz (phono), 6dB (line)
- Analog Input Connections: RCA (preamp / phono/line output)
- Analog Output Connection: RCA (preamp line output), 1/8” (monitor/headphone output)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4V rms)
- Filter Type / Response: Switchable, high pass (low cut) –3dB @ 22 Hz
- A/D-D/A: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, USB selectable from computer, 0.4 ms A/D latency @ 44.1 kHz
- Digital Audio Interface: TOSLINK Opto In to and Out from USB, S/PDIF coax (RCA) In to USB
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 compliant
- Chassis Type: All aluminum black anodized with integral rubber sides
- Power Requirements: USB bus powered or 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA (external - either polarity of the tip will work with DC power
- Dimensions: 1.85" x 4.6" x 4.5" ( 47mm x 117mm x 114mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs (0.61 kg)