The Apex327 is the ideal harp mic. The attached 20-foot cable with ¼-inch strain-relieved jack allows the microphone to direct connect to a high-impedance instrument level input. The high impedance design ensures the Apex327 has enough gain to drive the front end of a tube guitar amp with as much grit as any true blues harp player may need.
An easily accessible integrated volume control knob in the body of the microphone that allows the player to make gain adjustments on the fly. The contoured bullet-shaped design fits perfectly in the hands. In addition to its traditional use as a harmonica mic, unique Apex327 can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals. Features:
- Compact Bullet Shape
- Microphone Output Volume Control
- High Impedance Output with Increased Gain
- Integrated Stand Mount Adaptor
- Attached 20' (6m) ¼-inch Cable with Strain Relief
- Includes Padded Carry Bag