The Apex325 is ideally suited to handling the high SPL and extended low frequencies that most bass drums can produce. The diaphragm is housed in a solid zinc die cast body for maximum protection. The tight hyper-cardioid pattern also provides improved isolation from other instruments on the stage or bleed from other instruments in and around the kit.
Extended low frequency response and a smooth response curve ensure a natural, punchy and clean signal from the bass drum and can easily handle 165dB SPL at the input.Features:
- Solid Rugged Zinc Cast Body
- Handles Extremely High SPL without Distortion or Capsule Overload
- Ideal Tuned Response for Kick Drums
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern for Maximum Off-axis Rejection
- Gold Plated Pins on XLR Connectors for Improved Signal Transfer