The Atrium 4 meets our newly established weatherproof standards, nor does it compromise on sonic performance. The Atrium 4's high quality driver and tweeter deliver an impressively big sound from a very small package. Yet its compact size makes it ideal for tight, out-of-way installations. By the pool, around the kitchen, tucked away in the family den or filling the backyard with great sound. Like our bigger Atriums, the Atrium4 is built rugged to deliver years of great performance fall, winter, spring and summer. The compact Atrium4 Loudspeaker produces high fidelity sound quality anywhere you want great sound. It's small size makes it ideal for tight, out-of-way installations. By the pool, around the kitchen, tucked away in the family den or filling the backyard with great sound. Like our bigger Atriums, the Atrium4 is built rugged to deliver years of great performance fall, winter, spring and summer. Product Features:
- 4 1/2 inch (11.43cm) long-throw mineral-filled polypropylene cone driver with butyl rubber surround pumps out surprising bass response from a compact design.
- 3/4 inch (19mm) anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround and neodymium magnet for better power handling and smoother response.
- Broad coverage baffle design, adapted and applied from our current Atrium design but with subtle improvements in the new Atrium Series. You want to fill a large open outdoor space with big, full-range sound, The new Atrium Series has a more steeply-angled baffle design that maximizes critical mid- and high-frequency dispersion over a large area, without sacrificing the detail.
- Polk Audio All-Weather Certified, Atrium Series speakers exceed baseline industrial and military specifications for environmental endurance (ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil Standard 810 Immersion, Mil-Std 883 Method 1009.8 for salt and corrosion.) Certification means Atrium Speakers can effortlessly withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish out, whether its extreme temps or heavy rains. With Certification like this, your kitchen or bathroom installation is a cakewalk for Polk Audio All-Weather speakers.
- Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design, with molded-in bracing, sounds like a real speaker (not ""an outdoor speaker""), and survives years of seasonal changes, for truly great sound, no matter what the weather.
- Patented Dynamic Balance and Klippel Optimization technologies ensure the perfect material performance, eliminating driver and tweeter ""artifacts"" for more realistic sound reproduction at high and low volume levels.
- Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware: No rust. Ever.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure, dependable hookups.
- Available in durable, weatherproof black or white paintable finishes.