The Drumometer Model II measures a drummer's technical accuracy, hand or foot speed, and endurance by counting the total number of strokes a drummer can play within a preset time (1 to 900 seconds). It's a very progressive practice tool to help develop a relaxed playing style, strengthen endurance, and improve your sense of timing. The Drumometer is an effective teaching device for any drum instructor as students have a tangible goal to surpass.
You can use the Drumometer as a stand-alone device or by incorporating it with other devices:
New Drumometer II Features:
- A direct connection to the Drum-o-meter pad or any internally triggered electronic drum pad.
- By attaching the Drum-o-meter Trigger to a tunable practice pad.
- By attaching the Drum-o-meter Trigger to a heavily dampened drum.
- A metronome (30 - 300 b.p.m.), internal speaker, headphone jack, and volume control.
- ZAT™ Zero Alert Tone™ - This is a short tone when the Drumometer timer reaches zero.
- Improved Drumometer timer range of 900 seconds (15 minutes).
- Footswitch included for remote footswitch reset function.
- Remembers last timer and metronome settings.
- Enhanced counter range now capable of 99,999 drum strokes.
- Easy accessible battery compartment.