The PW50 P.A. System combines quality performance and convenient features, all in a highly portable package. You'll find that the PW50 works well in a variety of environments, amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more.
The two 4.5" speakers and high-frequency driver provide just the right combination of high and midrange sounds. This balance ensures your vocals cut through the mix while minimizing harsh and unwanted frequencies.
The PW50 Construction is based on the same tried-and-true techniques as the rest of our speaker line. This includes a heavy-duty steel grill and rigid corners. This model also utilizes a high-frequency driver for crisp, accurate reproduction of treble frequency and articulate speech. For the soloist or acoustic duo, the PW50 works well when positioned on a standard speaker stand.
The Powerlink Circuit allows two or more units to be linked together and function as one P.A. system. As your following grows, so does your sound system. Multiple units can be connected to increase the sound coverage in your venue of choice. Features:
- Master Level Control
- Four 4.5" Drivers with High-Frequency Horn
- Three Channel Mixer
- Two Instrument/Mic Channels
- One Pre-Recorded Music Channel
- Subwoofer Out
- Standard Speaker Stand Mount Built-In
- Powerlink Circuit - Uses standard microphone cables to link system, Combines channels in all linked units, each master level control operates independently