EXL157's are designed for traditional long scale electric baritone guitars, such as B tuned Danelectros.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon-ally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Designed for traditional, longer scale electric baritone guitars
- Ideal for B-tuned baritone guitars, such as Danelectro
- Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain steel .014, .018, Nickel Wound .026, .044, .056, .062, .068