Traynor Custom Valve 20WR answers the need for guitar players looking for superior sounding all-tube tone in a smaller, yet still feature loaded, lower powered, more manageable amplifier package.
The Traynor Custom Valve 20WR is perfect for the studio or for any gig where 15 tube watts is more than enough power, but full functionality is required. Unlike competitive amplifiers in this class, the YCV20WR offers the discriminating player two discrete footswitchable channels with true independent gain and volume controls on each. A master three band EQ, effects loop (line output) as well as an internal spring reverb are all standard equipment. Additional controls include bright switch on the clean channel and boost switch on the lead channel.
The Traynor Custom Valve 20WR ensures clean quiet operation by borrowing the same DC Filament and regulated power supply design as used in its big brothers, the Custom Valve 40 and Custom Valve 80's. The YCV20WR is a "Class A" power amplifier driven by three 12AX7A's and two EL84's and features a Celestion "Greenback" G12M 12 speaker, for a truly classic tone.
Traynor YCV20WR Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Class "A" Cathode bias amplifier.
- DC filaments on preamp tubes eliminate hum.
- Fully regulated power supply with tube rectifier emulation.
- Long Accutronics spring reverb.
- Classic Celestion G12M "Greenback" speaker.
- Wine Red Nubtex finsh with oatmeal grille
- Speaker jack and selectable defeat for disabling the internal speaker
- Headphone jack for silent practicing
- D.I. Output for connections straight to the board
- All plywood enclosure.
- Heavy gauge perforated grille with cloth cover.
- Custom design "Chicken Beak" knobs.