This is a B-Stock floor model that is in excellent condtion!
The Peavey PR 12D is a powered, bi-amplified, two-way speaker system engineered to provide very high levels of performance in a compact powered loudspeaker. The PR 12D is capable of up to 120 dB peak SPL. the enclosure utilizes tough polypropylene in an injection-molded plastic trapezoidal form, with a coated steel grille to offer an attractive yet-durable powered speaker system. This two-way powered system is comprised of a 150 W class D power amplifier driving a 12" heavy duty woofer. The RX 14 compression driver is driven by a 50 W class D power amplifier and features a 1.4" titanium diaphragm coupled to an extremely smooth and well-controlled constant directivity horn (with a coverage pattern of 90" by 40") that is molded integrally into the enclosure. A balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics consists of one combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack. It is switchable between mic-level and line-level sensitivity. Two 1/4" phone jacks are provided for link-out / direct-in capability. The link-out is a post-level and pre-crossover. While the direct-in is a circuit pre-crossover input. A woofer servo senses back-EMF from the woofer voice coil that is not a result of the dirve signal, and subtracts the error so that the woofer cone follows the drive waveform precisely. constant Loudness (Fletcher-Munson) circuit for accentuating bass and treble at low listening volume levels. The power amplifiers providing the bi-amplification are low-distortion units providing 150 W continuous RMS into the nominal 8 ohm load of the woofer, and a 50W continuous RMS into the nominal 8 ohm load of the tweeter. They were selected for their reliability and superb musical performance capability. both amplifiers feature out patented DDT compression, which virtually eliminates audible power amplifier clipping. A molded-in handle provides ease of transport, while multiple mounting points (top and bottom) for the Peavey Versamount allow maximum utility.
Peavey PR® 12D Speaker Features:
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 200 watt total power
- Both power amps have DDT compression
- 12" heavy duty woofer with 2.375" voice coil and Neodymium Magnet
- Woofer servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson)
- RX 14 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music!
- Combo jack with 1/4" TRS & female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4" phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
- Molded-in horn with exceptionally smooth response and pattern control
- Top and sides handgrips
- Pole mount molded-in
- Reduced weight
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- Weight Packed: 34.39 lb(15.6 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.75
- Depth Packed: 25.25
- Height Packed: 16.25