The Traynor TVM10 battery powered amplifier is designed for the musician on the move. Perfect for rehearsal or street corner concert, the TVM10's two-channel 10-watt design allows quick connection to any microphone, instrument or CD / MP3 player. Individual volume control on the input channels and four-band master EQ makes the TVM10 a complete and ultra-compact PA system solution.
XLR / TRS combi-jack input on channel one allows quick connection to any microphone source. A 1/4-inch input on channel two is ideal for any instrument including acoustic or electric guitars and keyboards. An additional RCA auxiliary Input allows quick connection CD or MP3 players.
The TVM10's wedge monitor shape projects to an intimate audience from ground level, or be used with its integrated stand adaptor on any speaker stand when used as a small announcement PA or background music source.
Traynor TVM10 Battery Powered Amplifier Features:
- Channel One - XLR / 1/4-inch TRS Combi-jack Microphone Input with Volume Control for quick connection to any line or microphone source.
- Channel Two - 1/4-inch Line Input with Volume Control, ideal for any instrument including acoustic or electric guitars and keyboards. Additional RCA Auxiliary Line Input for quick connection of any CD or MP3 player.
- Master 4-Band Equalizer
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery Pack Power Source - The TVM10 can run anywhere... no cumbersome AC power source required.
- Unique wedge cabinet shape projects to an intimate audience from ground level, or allows the TVM10 to act as a wedge monitor for rehearsals.
- Integrated Speaker Stand Adaptor - Allows quick solid connection to any standard speaker stand when TVM10 is used as a small announcement PA or background music playback system.