We don’t know why we didn’t do it years ago: Tube Screamer, the overdrive pedal considered “absolutely mandatory” by a whole generation of guitarists, is now built right into the circuitry of our new series of a tube driven amplifiers. Perfectly matched with CELESTION® speakers, these TSAs can do it all. Clean, they produce a rich, clear tone. Drop ‘em down into overdrive and the tube saturation will delight the toughest of the old school tone snobs.
The new TSA15 Tube Amp has a genuine Tube Screamer circuit, built right into the front end, for all the warm tube overdrive punch and crunch you’ll need. Includes foot-switchable function, with Tube Screamer Overdrive, Tone, and Level controls. IFS2G footswitch sold separately. Features:
- Includes individual amp bass, treble and volume controls in addition to Tube Screamer.
- TSA15H features separate control board for Tube Screamer function.
- EQ your “tube-o-licousness” with this simple two-band control.
- TSA15H and TSA15 are able to switch between 15W mode and 5W mode by using the switch located on the back of the amp. 5W mode is designed for those quieter playing situations like practice or home recording, when you require less volume but still desire plenty to warm Tube Screamer tone.
- Beef up the Tube Screamer vibe with the 6db of gain provided by the boost switch.
- 15W All tube combo
- 1x12" Celestion Seventy80 Speaker
- 2 x 12AX7(Pre)
- 2 x 6V6(Power)
- Genuine Tube Screamer circuit built into the front end
- Tube Screamer - Overdrive, Tone, Level
- Amp - Treble, Bass, Volume
- Pentode - 15W
- Triode - 5W
- Footswitchable Tube Screamer
- Footswitchable 6db boost