Drive your sound with raw humbucking power. Fender's new and innovative Blacktop? series expanded the sonic horizon of classic Fender guitars by powering them with high-gain humbucking pickups. That phenomenal Blacktop power and performance now comes to the bass world with a dual-humbucking-pickup version of the Precision Bass® guitar.
Sleek and supercharged, the Blacktop Precision Bass guitar features two pummeling Blacktop Bass humbucking pickups that make it one of the most powerful basses - if not the most powerful bass - Fender has ever offered. Other distinctive touches are three Jazz Bass control knobs (volume for each pickup and master tone) and a HiMass bridge. Features include an alder body, maple neck with modern C shape and gloss urethane finish, rosewood fretboard with 9.5" radius and 20 medium jumbo frets, three-ply black-white-black pickguard, open-gear tuners and chrome hardware. Available in Black and new White Chrome Pearl.
- Series: Blacktop?
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Finish
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Standard Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
- Pickups: Blacktop® Bass Humbucking Pickup (Bridge) Blacktop® Bass Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Adjustable HiMass Bridge
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass® Knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)