Picture this: Top down, radio pumpin' flying down a back-country road in a high performance ragtop.
Responsibilities behind, miles of S-curves ahead...fully in the moment and feeling the rush as you confidently snake your way through shadowed canyons that give way to sunny ridgetops. Freedom, Flow, Exhilaration! Introducing the new Dual Rectifier® Roadster
the most fun a guitarist can have on four wheels...well alright, casters. This all-tube thoroughbred shares a class with only one other amplifier
- and that position is held by its brother - the mighty Road King. In fact, the Roadster is
a Road King without Progressive Linkage and other rear panel features that some players fear need a higher education to navigate. The Roadster now offers the plug-and-play minded guitarist a way to enjoy a myriad of footswitchable preamp choices without the power option anxiety.Reverb is paramount in an amplifier this versatile and the Roadster gets the best!
We've taken our all-tube circuit from the widely acclaimed Lone Star and the result is lush, ambient Reverb that blooms with sweetness as it bathes each note in old school glory. And because the Roadsters' modes offer such a wide range of gain levels and sound styles, each Channel is fitted with a dedicated REVERB mix control located on the Rear Panel so Reverb can be optimized for each sound. The Roadster is available in both Head and Combo formats.
The highly portable 1x12 is rear ported for stunning power to weight performance, while the 2x12 Combo features our amazing closed-back design. These cabinets produce low-end spread reminiscent of a 4x12 for crunch and gain sounds while retaining the top-end sparkle and ambience of an open back enclosure. Either way you cruise there's no way to lose.
So when you're looking for an exciting new ride that's easy to drive, has power to burn but can handle the turns...check out the Roadster. It's the perfect addition to any guitar garage. Features:
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Multi-Watt, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent Pending) allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6, 6x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 4 Fully Independent Channels with 12 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed?, Channel 2 = Clean, Fat or Brit, Channels 3 & 4 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking (Diode or Tube Tracking - Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458), All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels when activated)
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled (combos only)
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, 4, Solo, Reverb, FX Loop & Hundred Watt
- 8 Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover
Only available for U.S. shipping and requires a valid U.S. billing address. Call (800) 462-2263 for more information
*Shipping Charges Apply