Flexible enough to be played upright or "kicked back" as a monitor, our Kickback quickly became one of the most imitated (but never duplicated) designs in bass. Now it's available in three different versions for all kinds of applications from home practice and rehearsal to club dates and small theater venues.
The "big bottom" Kickback combo. Versatile "two-way" design with all the bass you'll ever need. Massive Hartke 15" aluminum-cone driver. 120 watts. Fully adjustable Shape control. 3-band EQ and more.Features:
- Revolutionary "Two-Way" (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
- Custom Hartke 15" Aluminum-Cone Driver
- 120 Watts
- Unique "Shape" Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
- 3-Band EQ
- Passive/Active Input Jack
- Balanced XLR Out
- Dimensions: 21.75"(H) X 18"(W) X 16.75"(D)
- Weight: 47 lb.