The Rockerverb MK II builds on the classic proven Rockerverb formula and improves the specification and range available.
The all valve, twin-channel Rockerverb Mk II is available as a 50 or 100 watt head and both models offer switchable output valves, which means you can swap the factory-fitted EL34 output valves to 6L6's, KT88's or 6550's at the flick of a switch.
The clean channel delivers a super rich clean tone with beautiful harmonic overtones, additionally, it is a non master channel, much like vintage Orange amps, so when the amp is cranked the power section will break up and deliver delicious classic British crunchy Rock/Blues tones.
The dirty channel on the Rockerverb is to say the least 'Dirty'.... but it is by no means a one trick pony. Going from full gain and winding back shows a variety of classic Orange tones, whether you're looking for metal, fusion, blues, rock r even country the Rockerverb does not fall short.
- CLEAN CHANNEL - Volume, Bass, Treble.
- DIRTY CHANNEL - Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume.
- REVERB CONTROL - For both channels, footswitchable.
- Features: Reverb, FX loop, Output value select, Failure fuse
- Output: Class A/B 100W (RMS)
- Valves: Preamp - 4 x ECC83, Output - 4 x EL34, Reverb & FXloop - 2 x ECC81
- Speaker: 1 x 16ohms, 2 x 8ohms
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 55 x 25.5 x 28cm
- Weight: 23kg