In the history of guitar modeling, no manufacturer has devoted more time, resources and passion into this market segment than Roland - from the world's first guitar modeling processor, the legendary VG-8, to its popular V-Guitar predecessors. Today, Roland proudly announces another milestone in guitar modeling and performance technology: the VG-99. With three powerful new processors at its core, plus expressive performance controls such as Ribbon Controller and D BEAM, this remarkable instrument raises the bar in guitar modeling and performance technology.
The GK-3 Divided Pickup attaches to any steel-stringed electric - no drilling necessary - and delivers accurate performance data to guitar synthesizers such as Roland's popular GR-20. The GK-3's slim-line design enables ideal placement on the guitar.
- Dual modeling engines allow guitar and amp models to be dynamically switched, layered and combined
- New COSM® electric, acoustic and even bass guitar models, and new synth waves such as the famous GR-300
- Guitar to MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules, soft synths, computers, and other MIDI-compatible devices
- Supports USB audio and MIDI for easy digital recording and sequencing
- Dual GT-Pro-class effects processor enables unequalled flexible tone creation
- Advanced performance controls, including D BEAM, V-LINK and Ribbon Controller take guitar performance to a whole new level
- Simple and intuitive knob-based interface and new design support live performance
- Graphical Editor software included to support sophisticated sound making
- Versatile I/O, including USB, S/PDIF and XLR provide pro connections for virtually every type of music production and performance on stage to professional studio recording
- Mounts easily on any steel-stringed electric without damage to guitar
- Features an adjustable curve design and pickup cable length
- Includes attachment plate for Les Paul-type guitars