Promark JW4 mallets feature a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic yarn. The JW4 provides medium-hard articulation and focused tone. Finished birch handles have an ultra-smooth finish with a silky texture that feels similar to rattan but without the level of flexibility.
- The JW4 is another great mid-range mallet in the Jim Wunderlich signature series and the most common marimba mallet in the series. This mallet speaks well in the mid to high range of the marimba, yet retains the warm, rich sound of this series of mallets
- Length: 17" Head Size: 1.4 x 1.70"
- The JW4 features a rubber-like synthetic core wrapped tightly with durable synthetic yarn on a lacquered birch shaft for a smooth finish with maximum strength
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry