Yamaha's P Series II Amps are are equipped with a specially designed circuit that delivers output tailored to the specific response of the Club Series speakers for superior audio quality and performance. All models feature both XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs and Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs to make connections quick and easy.
They also feature Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology, which delivers high performance with exceptional efficiency, sweepable high and low pass filters for optimizing output to any loudspeakers, compact and durable 2U chassis, and variable speed cooling fans.
Available in four models: P2500S, P3500S, P5000S and P7000S.
- Big Output Power Delivered with Great Efficiency: P7000S delivers 3200 watts, the P5000S delivers 2600 watts, the P3500S delivers 2000 watts and the P2500S delivers 1300 watts.
- Perfect Match with Your Club Speakers: The P-Series power amps can be used with any loudspeaker system, but if you use the Club Series, they will provide power and performance tailored to deliver maximum performance from your system.
- Lightweight: Makes transport and setup easy
- Flexible Connectivity: All models have Neutrik Speakon output jacks and 1/4-inch output jacks for each channel in addition to 5-way binding post. Channel inputs consist of both XLR and 1/4-inch TRS jacks.
- EEEngine: Energy Efficient Engine technology makes more efficient use of AC power by reducing power consumption and heat generation without degrading output power or sound quality.
- YS Processing: Yamaha Speaker Processing allows you to get direct compatibility with Yamaha's Club Series loudspeaker systems.