AirLine 77 is Samson's newest version of the AirLine series that features the first micro-technology transmitters in the industry. Traditional wireless systems consist of belt-packs and wires that hinder the performer. With AirLine, you get a true wireless system because there are no belt-packs and no cables, allowing the user complete freedom.
The AirLine headset transmitters feature the Samson Qe Fitness and Qv Vocal microphone elements. The Qe and Qv headsets were designed to go around the back of your head rather than over the top. This allows the transmitter to be attached directly to the headband, out of the way and completely unobtrusive, while being comfortable and secure during performances or exercise routines.
AG1 and AF1 AirLine Guitar transmitters plug directly into the jack of the guitar with no cables running to a pack. The AG1 is a 90-degree plug suitable for most popular straight angle jacks while the AF1 plugs in at a 45-degree angle for body mounted recessed jacks. Both offer complete wireless freedom with no belt-packs and solid UHF performance.
The AirLine wind instrument system features an AH1 transmitter mounted to a Samson HM40 condenser element. The system is also available with the popular AMT Roam 1 element used by many of today's top horn players. Both systems allow the performer to mount the element and transmitter to the bell of the instrument with no packs or wires to hinder their performance.
The AL1 presentation transmitter is about the size of a book of matches and has a built-in condenser lavalier element so it can be clipped on and worn without any additional equipment. Included with the ALI is a QL1 lavalier so if you want to hide the transmitter you can plug the QL1 into the mini jack, making the AL1 the world's smallest belt-pack.
All of the AirLine transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. The CR77 receiver features a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. The new synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and un-balanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Two CR77 receivers can be rack mounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
AirLine 77 Features:
- True Diversity UHF Wireless System with PLL Frequency Control
- AirLine transmitters for handheld, guitar, headset, wind and presentation applications
- CR77 Receiver with Multi-segment Audio level, RF level and A/B Antenna Operation LED meters
- Squelch control eliminates carrier signal noise and RF interference
- Tuned molded antennas for accurate reception
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs with mic/line level output switch
- Single AAA battery operation allows 14-hours of Airline Transmitter life
- AF1 Strat®-style plug-in guitar transmitter
- AG1 Gibson®-style plug-in guitar transmitter
- AH1 Qe Fitness Headset Transmitter
- AH1 Qv Vocal Headset Transmitter
- AX1 Handheld Plug-in transmitter with Q7
- AL1 Presentation Transmitter
- AH1 HM40 Wind Instrument Transmitter
- AH1 ROAM1 Wind Instrument Transmitter