Especially great for singer-songwriters and folk strummers, the Woody Series offer a moderate response that gives you plenty of amplification while allowing your guitar to blend nicely with vocals and other instruments.
All Woody Series pickups will fit nearly any acoustic guitar's soundhole, with a radius range from 3.85" to 4.10". They're also priced to fit the budgets of most musicians, and are a much more affordable alternative to buying a mic for acoustic amplification.
- Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Hum canceling
- Moderate output
- Housed in maple cover and double potted
- Warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
- Includes studio-quality 14' cable.
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles
- Players Include: Joe Quigley/Lisa Loeb, Mike Dennis, Billy White Acre