PSR-262/260, PSR-160. Also Covers: PSR-248/240, PSR-140
Mastering your PSR is as close as your remote control
Your PSR is loaded with dozens of exciting musical features that are great for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced player. Tom Folenta, one of Yamaha's top product specialists, explains and teaches each feature with live demonstrations and step-by-step close-up procedures.
"This video is the missing feature all keyboards need. It completes the package by allowing you to take home the instructor."
Jim Presley, Yamaha PSR Marketing Manager
- Getting Started: Introduction to your pSR and overview of things you need to know before you actually start making music.
- Voices/DJ: Learn how to select and play instrument sounds, DJ voices, transpose the keyboard pitch, adjust the touch, and more.
- Styles: Learn how to add a back-up band to your melodies. Play auto-chords with just one finger, add intros, endings, and more.
- Songs: Learn how to play the internal songs for both listening or learning pleasure, plus song playback features.
- Education: Learn about the Yamaha Education Suite features, a powerful tool that makes learning music fun and easy.
- Specialty: Explore unique performance features like DJ game, harmony, one touch settings, and multi-pads which make the PSR more fun to play