MPC1000 inherits all of the essential MPC features such as 32-voice stereo sampling, 64-track sequencing, and 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, fitting all the production capability into a compact, affordable package. 16MB of on-board memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. You can save your work to a Standard Compact Flash Card (up to 2GB). A preloaded CF card with popular Akai Pro samples is included to get you going.
When connected to a Mac or PC via its built-in USB port, you can simply drag and drop data between the computer and MPC1000's CF card. MPC1000 is small, rugged and incredibly portable for an easy fit into a backpack or laptop bag for the traveling producer.
- Pattern-based and linear 64-track sequencer with 32 MIDI channels
- 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
- Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads for expressive programming
- 16-level pad function maps one sound to all pads with varied level, tuning, attack, decay or filter per pad
- Two Q-link sliders for real-time performance control
- Built-in Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
- Standard WAV files samples and MIDI-file sequences
- Analog and digital I/Os, headphone output and two MIDI In/Out
- Internal sounds in flash
- Four-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
- Four-pole filters (two two-pole filters) filtering for each of the 32 voices
- Two on-board effects processors plus main-output effect processor, all which can be used simultaneously
- Outputs can be re-sampled