The CP5 takes the core sounds and technologies of the CP1 and offers them in an instrument that is both flexible and affordable. In fact, the CP5 adds a wide range of AWM sounds to the CP1. Clavs, organs, strings, and more make the CP5 perfect for church and live situations where everything needs to be performed on one keyboard. The mic input lets you easily add vocals to your performance. Moreover, the CP5 features not only Virtual Circuit Modeling effects, but also many more effects taken from the Motif XS line of synthesizers. The CP5 has the same NW-STAGE wooden action keyboard as the CP1.
- The core sound of SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) technology.
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds.
- 305 additional sounds (clavs, organs, strings and more) and various effects.
- New NW?STAGE wooden weighted keyboard.
- Customize function to create your original piano sound.
- Record and playback functions for MIDI and audio.
- Mic Input, Rhythm patterns for wide range of musical application.
- Convenient Master Keyboard function.
- Steinberg Cubase AI DAW software bundled.