A one-piece desk that measures 32" wide - enough room to hold 4 pages of music. Ideal for groups, private studios, conductors and more. The vertical extension is identical to the Symphony Stand respective to Standard and Concertino models.
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made. Rugged, all-aluminum, lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength. Baked-on, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping.
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position.
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original counterbalanced "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip. Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music.
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.
- All the components of the Manhasset Music stands are available and can be purchased separately too. This includes all models of desks, shafts, bases, and all pieces of hardware and fasteners.