A taller version of the symphony Stand, with a vertical extension of 38" to 60" (lip to floor), with a maximum overall height of 72 1/2 inches. Ideal for standing musicians and groups using risers or elevation platforms.
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made. Rugged, all-aluminum,lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength. Baked-on, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping.
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position.
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original counterbalanced "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip. Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music.
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.
- All the components of the Manhasset Music stands are available and can be purchased separately too. This includes all models of desks, shafts, bases, and all pieces of hardware and fasteners.