Harmony Stand #81 Concertino Model
The Harmony Stand is designed for impressive functionality and, with its floor stacking base, amazingly convenient storage. The Harmony Stands' "V-shaped" bases conveniently stack in an incredibly small amount of floor space. For example, since their bases stack together so tightly, it takes only six feet to store 25 stands, and 50 stands can be stored in about 10 linear feet of space. The Harmony stand comes with an extremely durable ABS plastic desk, but can also be purchased with the traditional MANHASSET® aluminum desk, if desired. The stand incorporates the time-proven MANHASSET® shaft with its "Magic Finger Clutch" no-knob height adjustment. The height ranges from 26" to 48" (measuring from the desk ledge to the ground), and has an overall height of about 60" (to the top of the desk). This stand is also available with the shorter Concertino shaft. This stand is perfect for environments demanding a very stable and rugged stand, and locations where storage space is limited.
- Longest lasting, most durable music stand made. Rugged, all-aluminum,lightweight desks are ribbed for extra strength. Baked-on, glare-free, black textured finish resists scratches and chipping.
- Easy, automatic no-knob friction-tilt neck delivers constant tension at any tilt position.
- Solid-brass bearings, greaseless heavy-duty chrome inner shaft, and the original counterbalanced "Magic Finger Clutch" provides one-hand friction grip. Secure at any height, even with a heavy load of music.
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base provides excellent stability and requires minimum space on stage risers or in storage.
- All the components of the Manhasset Music stands are available and can be purchased separately too. This includes all models of desks, shafts, bases, and all pieces of hardware and fasteners.