The Expedition XP308i is the ultimate in portable PA thanks to an ingenious design that lets you pack everything you need into one lightweight package. With an 8-channel powered mixer that includes a built-in iPod dock, the XP308i is perfect for schools and presenters as well as musicians, singer-songwriters, guitarists or keyboardists. Ideal wherever portability and great sound are a must.
A compact PA system with dual 2-way speakers, on-board mixer and 300 watt power amplifier, the XP308i is the ultimate in portability thanks to a clever, lightweight design that allows you to connect all the pieces together into a single, easy to transport case. The internal 2 x 150 watt Class D power amplifier produces an incredibly clean and powerful stereo sound. It's also remarkably lightweight and efficient with very low current draw.
The system's speakers are 2-way vented enclosures with heavy-duty 8-inch woofers for deep bass. These are complemented by a 1-inch titanium tweeter set in a custom horn with a 60° x 90° coverage pattern. The result is consummate dispersion and loud, lucid audio.
The XP308i's 8-channel mixer can be removed from the speaker for tabletop use and you can use the kickstand to set the mixer at an ergonomically correct angle. The mixer features four mic/line inputs, allowing you to connect microphones or line signals. It also provides two stereo inputs for connecting line signals from keyboards, drum machines or MP3/CD players. You can even engage the phantom power switch if you are using condenser microphones. Bass and treble control are also provided for each of the channel inputs.
For enhanced convenience and versatility, the XP308i features a built-in iPod dock which easily connects to most iPod models for seamless music playback. You can also use the iPod to incorporate background tracks or repeat a commercial message at a corporate event or trade show.
With all these comprehensive features set in one portable, great sounding system, the XP308i stands out as one of the most versatile and inclusive portable PA systems on the market.
- Compact PA system with dual speakers with built-in 300 watt (2 x 150) powered mixer
- Packs up into one portable package that weighs less than 40 pounds
- Internal 2 x 150 watt lightweight Class D amplifier
- 8-inch woofers in 2-way vented enclosures
- 1-inch titanium tweeter in custom, 60° x 90° horn for complete room coverage
- 8-channel mixer with built-in iPod dock, four mic/line inputs, two stereo inputs and phantom power
- Integrated 1-3/8 speaker stand mounts
- Bass and treble control on mixer's channel inputs
- Monitor out on two 1/8-inch jacks allows connection to external powered monitors
- Internal effects processor to add digital reverb to any microphone channel
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Six-segment level meter with limit indicator
- RCA record outputs to connect to external recorder
- Enclosures also tilt back for use as floor monitors
- Cables included