VideoTrack is a portable audio/video recorder ideal for capturing musical performances and rehearsals, as well as everyday footage to be shared on the web including You Tube and Facebook. Professional, stereo condenser microphones deliver exceptional audio recording quality that will enhance your video content with fantastic sonic clarity and detail.
To record the best video quality possible, VideoTrack contains advanced, DSP image-processing technology. VideoTrack's zoom feature allows you to get close-up shots, and video resolution is 640 x 480, perfectly sized for quick uploading and viewing on the web. In addition to working as a video camera, VideoTrack doubles as a handy, still-image camera for on-the-go snapshots with and without flash. You can run VideoTrack on either its internal, rechargeable battery or by plugging in to a wall-socket with the USB power adaptor (sold separately).
VideoTrack is easy to operate with a large on-screen display and a five-way control system. The included easy-grip handle attaches for added stability when you're on the go. You can also easily mount it on a camera tripod or table stand for stable recording. VideoTrack records directly to the included 2GB SD card for 1 hour of recording. SD cards up to 16GB in size are supported, which provide hours of recording time.
VideoTrack connects via USB to virtually any Mac or PC for easy video transfer. For PC users, VideoTrack includes video editing software to process your movies. The included PC software also features a direct-to-YouTube button, so you can get your videos to the web - quickly. Since videos are recorded in MP4 format, they are fully compatible with QuickTime so Mac users can use them easily.
- Create web-ready video that's perfect for sharing
- High-quality stereo condenser microphones for great sound
- Includes 2GB SD card for 1 hour of recording
- Advanced, DSP image-processing with zoom
- Runs on internal, replaceable, rechargeable battery to take anywhere
- Connects via USB to Mac or PC for easy video transfer
- Takes still photos with flash to operate as a traditional digital camera
- Includes easy-grip, attachable handle for added video stability
- Includes PC video editing software with direct YouTube upload