Featuring single High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE315 delivers full range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit. Available in black or clear color choice.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you-a good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Full Range Sound
- Sound Isolating Design
- Speaker Type: Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (see warranty information)
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Premium Fit Kit Includes: Sound Isolating Sleeves, Carrying Case