S-3 way - Stereo/Mono Crossover
The S 3-way is a versatile 2-way, 3-way and 4-way crossover with a difference. First, it's a perfect 2-way or 3-way stereo crossover. But its mode is also switchable for use as a 4-way mono crossover. The input gain features +/-12dB range with LED metering and Peak indicators. S 3-way features Low, Mid and High Frequency outputs with +/-6dB of gain control. Each output incorporates a Mute switch for monitoring the individual frequency bands and a phase switch to invert the phase of the output. The first crossover point is sweepable in three ranges: from 35Hz to 800Hz, from 350Hz to 8kHz with the 10X-Multiplier switch engaged, or from 16Hz to 400Hz in 4 way low-mode. The second crossover point is sweepable from 175Hz to 4kHz or from 350Hz to 8kHz depending on the setting of the mode switch.
The S 3-way also includes a Delay section with up to 2ms of delay to time-align low frequency outputs for improved phase response of any PA system. S 3-way's global section features a variable threshold Limiter, a CD function (for constant directivity horns) and High Pass Filter.
Samson S-3 way Features:
- Full-featured, Stereo 3-way, Mono 4-way Electronic Crossover
- Phase Switches Invert the Phase of Individual Outputs
- Adjustable Low Frequency Delay for Time Aligning Speaker Stacks
- Mode Indicator LEDs Provide Quick Visual Display of Operating Mode
- 4 Segment LED Input Meter Allows Easy Gain Adjustment
- Precision Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/Octave filters
- Output Mute Switches for All Individual Outputs
- Constant Directivity EQ Smoothes the Response of CD Horns Above 3.5 kHz
- Peak Limiter with Independent Threshold Control and Peak LED
- High Quality 41 Position Detent Pots and Backlit Switches
- Three-year Extended Warranty