The ProFX8 offers a complete and truly professional feature set, perfect for solo performers, small performing acts or any small venue that needs it all, without the hefty price tag. There's even USB I/O for recording the set. The "Pro" in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, small footprint?everything you need.
The ProFX8 is fully stocked, featuring four Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. All of these great features are housed in a rugged enclosure, in true Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" tradition. The ProFX8 has the right set of great-sounding tools to make your gig sound better and run smoother.
Your job is to make things sound good. Maybe you're a solo performer playing covers at a Vegas hotel bar. Perhaps you have the honor of being the "engineer" of your band and not only do you play bass, you're also in control of the mix. No matter what the situation is, you need the tools to get the job done perfectly each and every show. High-headroom mic preamps with great-sounding effects, channel EQ, a built-in DI, plus precision GEQ to tune-up the room or monitor mix. The ProFX8 comes with all these features?it is truly the perfect live sound toolbox.
The all-new RMFX? (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings "Gig Ready," useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like "ghost ambience?" Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like "delay+phaser2", which you'll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX? processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of a warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Basically, we've delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
The ProFX Series Compact Effects Mixers strike the perfect balance. They offer all the right tools to get the job done well, sport the popular compact footprint that Mackie is known for and are also the most budget-friendly of all the Mackie sound reinforcement mixers. Our competition either doesn't have the expansive feature set of the ProFX Series, or they simply will not survive the test of time. You are investing in your mixer and the ProFX will be there for you at every gig, ready to roll.
- Professional 8-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 4 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
- 32-bit RMFX? processor with 16 "Gig-Ready" reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- 3 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
- Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch Main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC