The ISA Range from Focusrite, based on Rupert Neve’s original designs for Sir George Martin’s AIR Studios back in 1985, puts the renowned Heritage Sound of Focusrite into your own studio or live performance. Featuring a rugged, portable all-metal enclosure, the ISA One combines the classic Focusrite transformer-input microphone preamp with a flexible, independent DI channel and optional 192kHz precision A/D conversion.
- ISA series transformer-based preamplifier - Encased in a rugged and portable chassis, ISA One offers the classic Focusrite microphone preamplifier in a highly cost-effective and flexible package.
- Flexible, independent DI channel - ISA One is ideal for both engineers and demanding performers alike, featuring independent gain control, an output for routing to an amp, an independent XLR output on the rear and routing to the optional A-D converter.
- Switchable impedance - Choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA110 setting, to suit any microphone.
- Headphone output with volume control - ISA One can feed either a sum of the two inputs to the headphones output, or an external stereo cue mix (such as a stereo feed from an interface) via two TRS jack inputs on the rear of the unit.
- Dedicated insert point - Allows you to place extra processing between the preamplifier or DI and the optional converter, such as an EQ or compressor.
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D converter - You can choose to upgrade your unit with an optional digital card that delivers the best A-D performance in its class, with a dynamic range of 1 18dB.
- Lundahl LL1538 Input Transformer - The original mic transformer used in the original Red modules helps to provide the unique sound and performance of this groundbreaking design.
- Backlit VU meter with variable calibration - ISA One has a moving coil VU meter with variable calibration to suit analogue and digital recording media, alongside two six-LED peak meters; inputs can be metered either pre- or post-insert.