ISA 428 MkII puts four Heritage Sound mic preamps, instrument inputs and line ins at your fingertips. In a useful enhancement to the original mic pre design, three additional input impedances have been added to the classic ISA110 setting, allowing it to match any microphone, old or new, and deliver a range of sounds from the character and warmth of a vintage mic to the clear transparency of a modern design.
- Four ISA series transformer-based preamps - ISA series mic preamps have been the producers' choice on countless hit records over the last two decades.
- Eight-channel optional A-D converter - Four additional A-D converter inputs allow eight channels of high quality conversion, with a dynamic range of 122dB and jitter performance below 250 picoseconds.
- Selectable impedance - Ideal for mic matching or extended microphone creativity. Settings include the 'Vintage ISA110' setting, providing the original Focusrite signature sound.
- Four front panel instrument inputs - Instant access on the front fascia - no separate DI box required.
- Dedicated analogue insert points - Switchable insert points are featured on every channel, allowing routing (between preamp and output) through additional external processing.
- Accurate LED meters for every channel - Clear metering designed to catch even the fastest and most elusive of transients.