It's our smallest recorder ever. But don't let its size fool you. The H1 Handy Recorder has our renowned recording technology and studio-quality microphones in our easiest, most portable device ever.
Now Zoom recording technology is available to everyone. And with an infinite variety of applications, you'll want to take your H1 everywhere. From musical performances, songwriting sessions and rehearsals to seminars, conferences, journalism or capturing audio for video, the H1 gives you clean, clear stereo sound effortlessly.
Like all Zoom recorders, the H1's onboard microphones are configured in an X/Y pattern, for stunning stereo imaging. Because both mics are arranged on the same axis, they are equidistant from the sound source for perfect localization and no phase shifting. The result is great stereo recordings with natural depth and accurate imaging.
With its newly designed user interface, the H1 is also our easiest recorder to use. All its functions are at your fingertips, such as track marker, auto record, low cut filter, level and volume controls with on-board buttons? No menus required!
Intuitive controls make it easy to capture the audio you need with ease. But we still provide the versatility you've come to expect from Zoom. So you get total recording format flexibility from 16-bit/44.1 kHz to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV, or MP3 from 48 kbps to 320 kbps and enough tools onboard to make impeccable recordings.
MicroSD cards were specifically designed for the ever-evolving mobile technology market. Approximately the size of a fingernail, the microSD card is a significant advance in technology and its size and capacity are a major reason why the H1 is able to deliver so much recording technology in such a small package.
With its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, the H1 allows for fast transfer of your audio files to your computer. Listen, edit and share with your fans on your Mac or PC. It also includes a reference speaker to ensure your recordings are being captured as you desire. Features:
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- Includes 2GB microSD card and one AA battery
- One AA size battery allows 10 hours operation
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Low cut filter
- Built-in tripod mount
- 1/8" external mic input
- Stereo 1/8" line output
- Auto record level
- Optional accessory package (APH-1) includes windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and mic clip adapter