The A-16II Personal Mixer allows each performer to create a unique, customized monitor mix on stage or in the studio.
The A-16II allows individual performers to create custom monitor mixes tailored to their individual needs. Designed for use in live performance or in the studio, the A-16II Personal Mixer gives each performer control over channel volume, grouping, pan, stereo spread, and master volume and tone. Every Personal Mixer in a system can create a unique monitor mix for a performer. Users can save and recall up to sixteen custom mixes as presets in their Personal Mixer.
The stereo output from the A-16II can be used to drive wired or wireless in-the-ear monitors, headphones, powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
The A-16II Personal Mixer is fully compatible with all Pro16® Series products, including Aviom's digital interface card for Yamaha® digital mixing consoles. Support for Aviom monitor mixing is available in the form of console interface cards from an ever- increasing list of digital console manufacturers including Digidesign®, Soundcraft®, Innovason®, etc. Look for the A-Net Active? logo, and see our Partners page for additional information.
Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable. As with all Pro16 Series products, Cat-5e cable runs of up to 500 feet (150 meters) are possible between devices, and there is no limit to the number of mixers in a system.
- 16-channel stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Line/headphone audio output
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channel solo, mute, and group functions
- Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the optional MT-1 Mic Stand Mount