iMultiMix 16 USB
iMultiMix 16 USB is a sturdy, compact mixer with built-in recording to its Universal Dock for iPod or to a USB-connected Mac or PC. It also features 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects, limiter, and control wheel transport controls for iPod.
iMultiMix 16 USB is the first 16-channel mixer to fuse professional-quality mixing, three-band EQ per channel, guitar/line inputs, and iPod recording in a single, powerhouse package. For ultra-clean live recordings of any performance, home studios, stages, podcasts, and houses of worship, iMultiMix 16 USB is the perfect partner.
Integrated USB audio output enables you to move your recordings to a Mac or PC without special drivers or complicated set-ups. Steinberg Cubase LE 4 and Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition recording software are included so no additional programs are needed for professional recording with iMultiMix 16 USB.
iMultiMix 16 USB also plays music from iPod so that it can be used as a source or backing track for live performance.
iPod, iTunes, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Alesis iMultiMix 16 USB Mixer Features:
- Integrated recording to iPod (5th Generation, 6th and 7th Generation Classic) and iPod nano (2nd through 4th Generation)
- Eight high-gain mic/line preamped inputs (XLR and 1/4" balanced)
- 48V phantom power
- Limiter eliminates clipping on recordings
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz recording to computer or iPod
- Two guitar mic/line inputs
- Aux sends and returns
- 100 onboard, 28-bit digital effects: reverb, chorus, flange, delay
- Three-band EQ on each channel with high/low shelving and midband pass/reject
- Steinberg Cubase LE 4 and Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition recording software included