A powerfull sousaphone that will hold the sound together at all volumes.
Hand-lapped valves and slides
Hand-lapping is a time-consuming finishing process which results in an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action.
The YSH-411 is well-balanced, so it is easy to hold while marching.
Heavy bracing throughout
Because the sousaphone is used in marching band, it has heavy bracing throughout the instrument to make it more durable at the vulnerable points.
Pressure formed tubing
Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
The YSH-411 marching sousaphone is available with a silver-plated finish and a SHC-42 case.
- Level Sousaphone
- Key BBb
- Size 4/4
- Bore 0.728"
- Bell Diameter 26 1/8" front facing bell
- Leadpipe Material Yellow brass
- Body / Bell Material Yellow brass
- Finish Clear epoxy lacquer; Silver (YSH-411S)
- Mouthpiece 67C4
- Pistons / Valves (3) Nickel-plated, front action
- Case SHC-43
- Options / Included With case (YSH-411WC); Extra mouthpipe bit included