The DC1 was designed by Jeff Moore. The thick neck provides a hefty rim shot area for increase durability. Its unique reverse taper provides a comfortable feel in the player's hands.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .720" Length: 17"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry