This item ships as one pair of Neil Peart 747 Wood Tip Logo Drum Sticks with a randomly selected logo from the available styles. There is no guarantee on which logo will be received. Diameter:
16 1/4"Tip Material:
The 747 was designed by Neil Peart of Rush. It features a classic 5Adiameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone. The 747 is the perfect stick when more volume is required.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in t
Along with his band RUSH, Neil is responsible for writing andperforming some of the most adventurous music of the modern rock era.Like a 5A, but longer with a thicker taper and larger tip. Versatile.Use in quiet applications or when more volume is required. Heavier inweight than the hickory version.
The Neil Peart signature stick has had many ink designs through the years including the original Promark design and past tour designs. Individual pairs ship randomly so logo preference is not guaranteed. You can, however, get all six of the new Clockwork Angels design sticks in one convenient 6-pack. Select in drop down.
*Only one assorted style included